Saint Martin de Porres 2-7-96

Von: pheiiion@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 24.04.2010 00:33
Newsgroup: de.talk.misc
St. Martin de Porres says,
"We hear remarks, but that does not stop Us from
continuing to deliver the Words The Father Wills,
because somewhere, at some time, in some place,
hopefully something will open the heart, the mind, and
the will of an individual who denies this Gift of The
Father's Love, that delivers so much Instruction on
the Importance of the Soul that is placed within each
conception to one day be returned to The Father a
Saint, bearing the name of the individual who responded
to the Gift of Enlightenment that had no price on It,
no terrible demands that were overpowering to the mind
or the body, just Direct Informative Information
regarding the Love that was instilled at the moment
of conception."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 7,1996 AT 2:47 P.M.

SAINT MARTIN DE PORRES

" I am Saint Martin De Porres. We All speak
at the Request of The Father, because of so much needed
Direction for all of mankind. Throughout the world the
enemy of God and man works diligently, continuously,
without pausing, destroying moral values, moral
standards, thus allowing total desecration to the mental,
moral and physical of mankind.

There are millions of children who are being
victimized by a lack of instruction in how to take care
of their physical, their moral, their social, even their
learning abilities. Man says, 'Education has grown to
such a great degree, there are so many avenues for
learning things that in the past were never heard about
or seen.' This statement has fact in it, but I must add
to this, even though there has been so much progress
in so many areas, morality has declined in so many ways,
because the enemy of God and man helps to put the
effort of mankind on learning more with the mind, with
the inventions that make the physical more prominent
in many ways, thus slowly avoiding the truths, the facts,
the instructions that are needed for all ages to be able
to be just as aware of the moral, the Soul, as they are
of those things that are interesting to the physical, the
mental, and the progress of man's position, man's
knowledge, man's entertainment.

So much has been given through this Miracle,
encouraging, instructing, deliberately pointing out the
Importance of What the Soul is to human life, and yet,
many times We stand watching someone reading What
We have given, and they deliberately ignore the impact
of the Importance of It, cast It aside, and make remarks
about, they know that It is not profitable to them in the
worldly way they live, thus totally ignoring the
Importance of the Soul that is within.

We heard one remark that brought a sadness to
Us. The Words were this: 'What good is the Soul if I
can't see It, I can't feel It, I'm only told that I've got
It? When I die I won't recognize It, so I might as
well enjoy all I am involved in, because if I listen to
all that is spoken regarding the Importance of the Soul
I supposedly have, it will stop every avenue I am active
in that is pleasurable, entertaining, and I feel I am
entitled to. Who is this woman who says to us that
she speaks for a Saint, and the Direction is from the
Saint? I know what is right and best for me; I will
have to live by my own code of ethics and my
knowledge of reality.'

We hear remarks, but that does not stop Us from
continuing to deliver the Words The Father Wills,
because somewhere, at some time, in some place,
hopefully something will open the heart, the mind, and
the will of an individual who denies this Gift of The
Father's Love, that delivers so much Instruction on
the Importance of the Soul that is placed within each
conception to one day be returned to The Father a
Saint, bearing the name of the individual who responded
to the Gift of Enlightenment that had no price on It,
no terrible demands that were overpowering to the mind
or the body, just Direct Informative Information
regarding the Love that was instilled at the moment
of conception. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]