Saint Michael 2-26-96

Von: pheiiion@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 24.04.2010 00:41
Newsgroup: de.soc.politik.misc
St. Michael says,
"My Sword must be seen as evidence that a war
truly exists between good and evil. The enemy of God
and man is constantly present, and must be annihilated
through sound morality, because the time in which man
lives now thrives on injustice, impurities, and all things
that are based on evil, not purity."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 26,1996 AT 12:52 P.M.

SAINT MICHAEL

" I am Saint Michael. The Sword I am pictured
with is a Sword of Honor. Little has been spoken about
me for a very long time. Children must learn that I
am available to hear their prayers, to help them protect
themselves against all humanistic threats and diabolical
pressures.

The world must understand that this Miracle of
Divine Love was given to mankind as a responsibility,
because in the Gift of so much Information, Instruction,
there is a responsibility to protect All that has been
delivered regarding the Soul of every living human being.

My picture announces that I am the Protector, the
Warrior, and I am aware of all enemies, moral, physical,
and spiritual. There are many spiritual enemies
traversing the world, practicing diabolical actions,
intentions, inspiring those who are weak to gain strength
through diabolical means, manner, injustice, selfishness,
looking for others to see the importance of these things
that are all against sound reality, morally, physically,
mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

My Sword must be seen as evidence that a war
truly exists between good and evil. The enemy of God
and man is constantly present, and must be annihilated
through sound morality, because the time in which man
lives now thrives on injustice, impurities, and all things
that are based on evil, not purity.

This Message of Mine has an Importance in It,
and must be seen by millions throughout the world,
because mankind is ignoring all the depravities, all the
insolence, all the diabolical abuses. It is important
for mankind to practice love for The Father openly,
sincerely expressing to all of mankind that he or she
holds above all things the Goal of Sainthood, using
the human life as the Gift of Divine Love it was
intended for, and with, and as the Gift of Divine Love
The Father intended it to be.

Mankind must teach the young the prayer to me.
It has been spoken many times about the humanism that
is held more important in all areas of life, thus ignoring
the Soul that is within each human life, making human
life distinct, special, and important, else why would The
Father have given to mankind His Commandments to
guide, to govern all that man does, thinks, wills?

My Message is Important, My Love a Pure Love.
Also, My Message is to alert mankind that man must
learn to fight for good and cast out evil. So be it."

SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

Saint Michael the Archangel, Defend us in
battle; Be our protection against the
wickedness and snares of the devil. May
God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do
thou, O Prince of The Heavenly Host, by
the Power of God, thrust into hell satan
and all the evil spirits who wander through
the world for the ruin of Souls. Amen.

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]