UGG?Nike dunk high shoes wholesaleretail

Von: jerry (marry880506@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 28.12.2009 13:32
Newsgroup: de.org.mensa
Our company mainly deal with the import and export of the brand sports
shoes, clothes, jewelry, bags , glasses, etc . Products such as Nike
Jordan sell well in America , Canada , as well as Europe and other
countries. Our objective is to supply products of first-class quality
and advanced technology. Customers satisfaction is our greatest
pursuit. We thank you for your attention and wish having a long time
business relationship with all buyers from all over the world.

we take PAYPAL as the method of payment!
please kindly visite our website: http://www.upstrade.com
E-

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]