520 ACRE MEGA TOWNSHIP COMING UP NEAR BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Von: Suvidha .com (suvidha.bangalore@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 13.05.2010 12:56
Newsgroup: de.org.ccc
Sir

I am pleased to introduce you our organization “Lavisa Infrastructures
Limited”. Our organization is strongly positioned since two decades in
the Reality and Infrastructure segment of Bangalore and is making
steady inroads allover India in the field of Reality and Hospitality
through our hospitality wing “Saankalp”. We are the pioneers in
bringing quality and affordable housing to all strata of society and
adding great value to their properties to the tune of  700% - 3500%
through quality practices and futuristic  vision for growth.

We are proud to present you our ambitious project “Lavisa Planet” a
520 acres integrated township in the upcoming greater Bangalore region
of Chikkaballapur having close proximity to International Airport
Devanahalli, and the aggressively developing Industrial Doddaballapur
District.  The project is conceptualized keeping in mind the future
needs of people for a secured gated community in the cradle of nature
with all modern amenities and a grandeur lifestyle .

Lavisa planet is providing a platform for the growing aspiration of
young India to axis sports like golf ,sports clubs and being in
work ,play and enjoyable environment. It’s a blend of modernity and
nature and is in close proximity to the proposed mega road projects
such as STRR and the proposed Industrial Townships. It’s an hour drive
from Bangalore and with the proposed roads it would be thirty minutes
drive to International Airport. The USP of this project is its
affordable costs and easy modes of payment, providing an alternative
thought of investment in real-estate.

After of successful booking of first phase of executive block; we are
launching executive plots Phase 2 offering plots of dimension 30*40,
40*60 at the price of 2.5 and 5 Lakh Respectively. A life time
opportunity to possess a farm house or villas in the price band of
15-50 Lakh; it’s an attractive preposition for investors and second
home buyers alike. We welcome people with a vision for future and
aspire to live with nature away from the stressful city living.
Wishing you join us in our drive to provide a quality lifestyle and
living for ourselves and our future generation which in turn is a
nation building process.

Cordially invite you to be part of Lavisa family where we stand for a
never-ending Relationship.

Warm Regards

Vivek Tiwari
Manager-Sales