Looking for Oracle DBA-Sanfrancisco,CA with RAC and Golden gate Exp

Von: Sam M (samtechnojobs@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.03.2010 17:07
Newsgroup: de.org.ccc
Hi,

Kindly check if you are comfortable to the skills given below.

Profile : Oracle DBA
Location : Sanfrancisco,CA
Duration : 6+ months

To be focussed: Oracle DBA (10G or 11G) with RAC experience.

Skills Required:
We need 10 or more years of experience and a HUGE PLUS is Golden Gate
experience.
Either DBA level 5 or 6 but a 6 must be stellar

Reply me ASAP with the following details:

Full Name:
Total IT Experience:
Current location:
Availability:
Relocation:
Visa Status: H1B

If H1, please provide employers details (Name, email, contact number,
company name)

Best Regards
Susheel (Sam)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc.
Work  510-744-1700 ext-303 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322
susheel@betasoftsystems.com or samtechnojobs@gmail.com
"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". E-Verify
Employer
"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great
player"

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]