Agena - a new procedural programming language

Von: noreply-anginfocampaign02 (noreply-anginfocampaign02@t-online.de) [Profil]
Datum: 30.04.2010 01:55
Newsgroup: de.comp.os.misc
Hello,

I would like to introduce you to a new language called Agena.

Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language designed to be
used in scientific, educational, graphical, and many other applications,
including scripting.

Its syntax resembles very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from
Maple, Lua, and SQL. It has been implemented on the ANSI C sources of
Lua 5.1.

You may download Agena, its sources, and its manual from

http://agena.sourceforge.net

Agena binaries are available for Solaris, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, OS/2
& eComStation, and DOS.

I will be very happy if you take the time to send me any useful feedback.

Thank you.

Alexander

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]